Monday, August 17, 2009

Hat #9 - My favorite Avalanche Hat


Being an Avalanche fan has been tough over the past year. We were spoiled for a decade with a team that won two cups and contended almost every single year. Last season was abysmal, as they were the worst team in the Western Conference. Even so, I would still rock the Avs hat every now and then.

The Avalanche are an interesting case, because despite the fact that they have a seriously cool logo, it is almost impossible to find a good Avalanche hat. When I ran across this navy blue number at my local Lids a year ago, I took all of .2 seconds to decide that I would buy it because it was AWESOME! I haven't had a lot of reasons to wear it over the past months, but it is a super comfy hat, and it actually looks pretty cool, which is rare for an Avs hat. This is by default my favorite Avs hat, as I don't have too many that I'm in love with for them. I like the faux distressed look, I like how it fits my head perfectly, and I like how it's Navy Blue. All in all, a very solid hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment