Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hat #14 - Brown Broncos Retro AFL Hat



I've been on a big Brown and Yellow kick since the Broncos decided to do the retro thing this season. Of the three Brown Broncos caps I've purchased, this one is easily my favorite! I got it at the Broncos Team Store at Invesco Field. It's apparently a Team Store exclusive, which is pretty cool, and it's the only retro Broncos cap I've seen where the logo is placed on a brown background which looks way better than the white or yellow which is the only other options I've ever seen. This one cost $30, which is way more than I usually want to pay for a hat, but it was so fantastic that I had to get it. Plus, it fits my head perfectly and it's exceptionally comfy, so basically this hat rules. It's definitely received a decent amount of play in the rotation.

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get it I've been looking for this hat for years

    ReplyDelete