Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hat #1 - My Favorite Hat Ever!





Welcome to Hatish. If it seems like that name is a cross between the words Hat and Fetish, well congratulations! You get the general idea, pretty darn well. I'm a hat guy, to a ridiculous degree. I pretty much have a problem. Do you remember how Imelda Marcos was discovered to have had like ten million pairs of shoes when they raided her compound? Yeah, I'm the Imelda Marcos of hats. Plus I like blogging, so I thought I'd combine my passions into one gigantic nerdy soup. You've discovered my nerdery, I welcome you to it.

This hat has pretty much taken over the number one spot in my heart for hats. It's my favorite hat ever. I wore it when both of my kiddos were born. I wore it to the 2005 AFC Championship game. (Okay, not a great time, but I was wearing the hat at the time. I wore it when the Broncos beat the Patriots in the playoffs at Invesco. (A better time!) I've worn it so much that I've had to wash it several times. It has kept it's shape, and it's simple, and it's beautiful, and it's comfortable, and it's definitely my favorite hat ever. I love this hat. I've worn it so much, that I try not to wear it that much anymore, because I don't want to wear it out. It's fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment