Monday, July 13, 2009

Hat #2 - My Second Favorite Hat Ever!





Okay, so this is my second favorite hat of all time. I'm a huge fan of the 1960's Broncos logo also the color orange and fitted hats. This hat combines all of those loves, plus it's awfully comfortable. I bought this hat in the summer of 2008 and it was a little bit too small and it's a stretch fit hat, so that can spell trouble, but it stretched out perfectly and now fits my head like a glove without leaving lines on my head, a problem that is all too common for stretch fit hats.

Another reason I dig this hat is because unless you are somewhat knowledgeable about football, there is an excellent chance that you have no idea that this is a Denver Broncos hat. If you do know football, you realize that this is a Broncos hat, which makes it a double win. Because if you don't like football, you may think that this is just a weird hat with a goofy looking horse on it, and if you DO like football, you can this that this hat is just flat out AWESOME, which it is, of course.

I like just about everything about this hat from it's fit, to it's color, to the logo, to the little '60 that is on the corner of the hat to signify the Broncos franchise origin in 1960. This is a beautiful hat, and it makes me happy to put it on my head. I wear it a ton, which is something I can't say about all my hats, as you will see if you keep following this blog. This hat is currently in heavy rotation, as I wear it three or four days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment