Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hat #3 - The Floppy Llamas



What are the Floppy Llamas? Why, my Fantasy Football team, of course. You might wonder what kind of a dork develops a logo for his fantasy football team, and then has merchandise made up to display this logo. Now you now. A dork like me! Yup, the Floppy Llamas have been doing battle in the Denver World League of Fantasy Football for the past three years. This past season we made it all the way to the championship game of the league but fell just short of a championship. 2009 is the year of the Llama, though. I can feel a championship coming!
I like this hat due to the sentimental connection to my fantasy football team. Truth be told it is a little bit tight on my head, and I generally don't wear it a whole lot, but I do like it because it testifies to the mighty power of the Floppy Llamas. I had this hat made up on the Lids create your own hat website, and I really dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment